Have you ever known someone for a long time when you unexpectedly learned that he or she has a secret skill? There’s been no shortage of stressful, troublesome, worrisome news lately, which is why I decided to lighten things up with a random post featuring the hidden talent of some of Hollywood’s biggest stars!
Do you have a hidden talent?
We want to hear about your secret skills! In the meantime, check out this list of celebrities who have hidden talents that may surprise you:
- Tim Gunn: You know him as an American fashion consultant, actor, author and TV personality. He actually has two celebrity hidden talents — he has more than a decade of training as a classical pianist AND he was a record-breaking swimmer in high school!
- Geena Davis: When Ms. Davis is not acting, you might find her practicing her archery skills. The highlight of her celebrity hidden talent is that she competed in the 1999 Olympic semi-finals, so yeah, she’s good! lol
- Angelina Jolie: Jolie’s acting skills, as well as her humanitarian endeavors are much more widely known than her celebrity hidden talent. You might be surprised to learn that she is a master knife thrower! This past Hot Mess Press article tells of yet another hidden talent Ms. Jolie possesses!
- Johnny Cash: When the Man in Black wasn’t gigging as a country music legend, he served in the U.S. Armed Forces and was known for his talent at breaking codes! Do you know that Mr. Cash is said to have been the first American to know that Joseph Stalin was dead!
- Vanilla Ice: Many of us are aware of Mr. Ice Ice Baby’s home remodeling skills, but he also has another talent you might not know about. In 1993, he placed 6th in the WORLD as a competitive jet skier!
- Bob Barker: He was the number one game show host on television for decades. Word has it that he was also a black belt in karate who was trained by Chuck Norris!
- Justin Bieber: For our grand finale on celebrity hidden talents, watch this video from some years back, which features pop music heartthrob Bieber solving a Rubik’s cube in less than two minutes!
Isn’t that amazing?! I’ve successfully solved a Rubik’s cube once or twice in my lifetime. I do have a great-nephew who could give Justin Bieber a run for his money, though!
Is solving word searches at warp speed a hidden talent? If so, I’m your girl! ::winks:: I would be totally down for creating a world class word search competition! There are Scrabble and chess tournaments, so why not? Visit our Facebook page and enter a comment under this post to tell us about your hidden talent!