I’m sure I’m not the only one who finds it challenging to focus on the beauty of the 2021 holiday season. We all try to maintain peace of mind, pray for those in need and be mindful of “the reason for the season.” Still, I constantly feel distracted by questions that muddle my brain. For me, and, as I’m sure many writers would attest, writing can be therapeutic. That’s why I decided to give the questions in my mind a written voice by listing them in this post. Of course, doing so is going to read like a personal rant of sorts, I realize that. I suppose you could say that I’m in need of a rant. I hope that processing the thoughts that are cluttering my mind in writing will “clear the cobwebs,” so to speak. So, here we go —
Questions I have about 2020 and 2021 issues and events
- Why do people still take COVID-19 tests when they are not capable of diagnosing COVID-19?
- Politicians and medical professionals continue to try to make effective treatment products unavailable to patients — why?
- Is Anthony Fauci ever going to be held in contempt of Congress or tried for crimes against humanity?
- When will something be done to “right the wrong” that occurred in the 2020 presidential election?
- How can the MSM call a white person who shoots other white people in self defense a racist but claims that a person who has posted statements that support Hitler and encourage violence against white people, then drives a car through a crowd of people at a parade, killing many, including a child, not a terrorist?
- Do people really think there are circumstances that justify taking away a person’s right to make his or her own health care decisions?
- How does Alec Baldwin expect people to believe that the firearm he was holding dislodged a bullet on its own accord?
- Why does the media continue to tell people that the FDA has approved the COVID shots when that is not true?
- When will Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Fauci, Soros, Cuomo and the rest be arrested, charged and tried for their crimes?
- Why does anyone comply?
- How is it that people think the CDC is a government agency?
And now for the personal rant that accompanies each of these questions (I’ll try to keep it short.)
- They’ve never isolated the “COVID-19” virus in a laboratory — ever. This means there isn’t a test in existence that can diagnose it because they do not know what “it” is since they haven’t isolated it in a lab. The available tests can do nothing more than determine if a person has a coronavirus (of which there are many types) active in the body. A certain test can also identify antibodies showing that a body has adapted an immune response against a coronavirus (again, of which there are many types). No test exists that can definitively determine that a person has COVID-19. So, why would anyone take these tests? There is no such thing as “testing positive for COVID-19” only “testing positive for a coronavirus,” which could be a common cold, influenza or other illness. Accurate numbers regarding COVID-19 DO NOT EXIST.
- Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Azithromycin (antibiotic), vitamins D and C, zinc and other inexpensive, readily available products have been proven highly effective as treatments against symptoms of the virus known as COVID-19. To this day, medical professionals in some areas are denying these treatments to patients. It is notable that the FDA cannot approve an experimental drug as a “vaccine” if there are other treatments readily available. (Put your thinking caps on, people!)
- Senator Rand Paul exposed Anthony Fauci for lying to the U.S. Congress. The NIH (National Institutes of Health) ADMITTED that the United States funded gain of function research in a Wuhan lab in China. Yet, Anthony Fauci remains the highest paid federal employee in the country. It has also been proven that Fauci led a team of researchers who tortured defenseless puppies. Yet, Fauci remains the highest paid federal employee in the country.
- Claims that there is no evidence that election fraud took place in the 2020 presidential election are, at this point, absolutely ridiculous. From eyewitness testimonies to video footage — the evidence is overwhelming.
- The MSM makes it obvious every time they open their mouths that they are puppets who are paid to purport a specific narrative. Darrell Brooks (the man who plowed his vehicle through a crowd of people at a parade) is a career criminal. He posted statements encouraging violence against white people on social media. He killed six people at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin. He probably shouldn’t have even been out of jail. Any news reporter who dares to claim that this man is not racist or a terrorist is a fool.
- and 10. together: There is nothing more important to a free country than its freedom. It must be protected and preserved at all cost. Our cemeteries contain the remains of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives for our freedom. These ridiculous mandates about face masks and injections and so-called social distancing can only continue if people comply. The moment Americans rise in solidarity in non-compliance, tyranny loses its power. Every person has a right to make his or her own health decisions. Period. No government should ever have the power to force health decisions on its people. A country that allows this is no longer free. It is communist.
- The type of firearm Baldwin was holding can only fire in two ways. Pulling the trigger can fire it. Or, if the hammer was pulled back and the gun was dropped or jarred with force, it could dislodge. There are no other possibilities. If Baldwin didn’t drop the gun or jar the gun, the only other possibility is that he pulled the trigger.
- Wordsmithing is problematic in the mainstream media and in leftist political arenas. The FDA did not approve COVID injections. It merely approved the extended EU (emergency use) of COVID injections. That, in itself, is astonishing because there is no emergency. Anyone who believes that there is, has not read actual data, statistics or facts. I mourn the loss of any human life. That doesn’t change the fact that the majority of deaths associated with this topic have not been from the virus but from mistreatment or comorbidities. Sadly, the other factor in the high death rates is deceit. Medical professionals have lied on death certificates, many times over. Most people, as in more than 99%, recover from symptoms of the illness called “COVID-19” without complication. This is a fact.
- I’m not really sure what to think or say about this. Power, greed, money and corruption often take precedence over justice in this country.
- Already spoke to this issue alongside number six, above.
- The CDC is a privately owned organization. It is not a government agency and has no authority over the American people. It should also be duly noted that several owners of the CDC personally profit financially from COVID injections.
Whew. That feels better. Thanks for letting me ask my questions and share my thoughts. May God bless America and may freedom reign! In a free country, every person is entitled to share his or her opinion. I welcome your thoughts, even if they are different from my own.