The Holidays are finally here, so what better time to find some new quick and easy party appetizers! Do you need a quick recipe for a christmas party at work, or even for Christmas Eve celebrations? Then, look no further! I am going to give you 3 super easy and delicious recipes that your family and co-workers will love.
Sausage dip is always a big hit at our house. It is really easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes. Even better, it requires only a few ingredients!
what you will need is:
- Ground sausage
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes with green chilis
- White queso Velvetta cheese
- (Optional) shredded cheddar cheese and pepper jack cheese
- Tortilla chips or cheese Doritos
- Cook the ground sausage according to package, or about 10-15 minutes on medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once your sausage is crispy and brown, add the sausage, Rotel, and cheese into an oven safe pot. I like to use a Dutch oven to brown the sausage and bake in the oven for less dishes.
- Bake your sausage dip for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Once it is done, stir everything together and enjoy with chips of your choice!
Ham & Cheese Sliders
Ham and Cheese sliders are really simple to make and very tasty. They also appeal to everyone, no matter what age! They take less than 30 minutes to make.
- Hawaiian rolls
- Sliced honey ham
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, pepper, onion powder
- Poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Assemble your Hawaiian rolls by adding the ham and cheese.
- melt one stick of butter and add a splash of Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, salt, pepper, poppy seeds, a hefty squeeze of Dijon mustard and a squeeze of honey. Mix it all together and you have the sauce.
- Place the rolls on an oven safe dish and drizzle the sauce all over them. Then, bake the rolls for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the rolls are done, just cut them and enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip is always a real crowd pleaser. You can make it as spicy as you like, and others are sure to enjoy it. This dip can be made in a crock pot or the oven. I normally cook mine in a crock pot for about 2 hours on high. You can also bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes in the oven. This recipe is really easy because you just toss your ingredients in the pot and let it cook.
- A rotisserie chicken or 2-3 cooked and shredded chicken breast
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Ranch dressing
- 1 Packet of cream cheese
- A bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- Add your shredded chicken to the crock pot along with the cream cheese, 1 or 2 cups of ranch dressing, hot sauce and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Set your crock pot on low for 2 hours and just let it cook.
- When it is done, you can add more hot sauce to your liking if you wish.
- Lastly, enjoy with tortilla chips, celery, or even on a sandwich!
The holidays can be a stressful time for everyone, between buying gifts, working, planning, and spending time with your family. I hope that these recipes are able to bring you a little more joy this season and a lot less stress. Merry Christmas and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out these air fried appetizers!